Turkish Product Indexes:
Get Quick Answers From Turkish Manufacturers

FERRO DOKUM SAN. A.S.

     

Contact Information

Adress: ANKARA Asfaltı Üzeri PK.100 Gebze KOCAELİ
Phone: +90 262 653 42 60 Fax: +90 262 653 41 60

Company Profile

Ferro Dokum continues its activities in Gebze / Kocaeli zone, over a total area of 65.000 m2 with covered area 38.500 m2 with annual capacity of 75.000 tons Ferro Dokum continues to act one of the key player in sector with technical expertise and proficient staff.

Ferro Dokum steppedinto Turkish casting industry in 1972, and it presently continues producing for nodular cast iron and grey cast iron markets at its Gebze plant. With its capacity to produce parts in a wide range of weight from 0.3 kg to 120 kg, Ferro Dokum has reached 75,000 ton/year production capacity thanks to its investments in 1985, 1988, 1992, 1998 and 2012 as part of its growth strategy targets.

An innate ability to produce the firsts of its industry coupled with a competent and skilled manpower and knowledge led Ferro Dokum to produce the first nodular cast iron, the first SIMo nodular cast iron, and the first nodular cast iron in vertical molding line among the private Turkish foundries. 80 percent of Ferro Dokum’s production is consisted of nodular cast iron, and the remaining 20 percent of grey cast iron.

Maintaining its operations with an environmentally sensitive, quality and competitive understanding, Ferro Dokum exports a great portion of its production to the automotive and white goods industry in Western Europe, and made a distinguished name for itself thanks to its quality production activity for the leading brands of the world.

Products

Send Message to Company Detailed Form

Please prove that you are human

    Your messsage has been sent successfuly!

    Click to send other manufacturers

    Go Back

    Similar Turkish Manufacturers